1) Start your work and agree the topic. Contact laboratory's professors and researchers.
2) Working on the topic and writing the report
3) Return the report and grading 1-5
4) Archive. Send your report to the web archive (secretary Minna Westerlund, firstname.lastname@example.org) and see instructions for making PDF and ZIP archive (contains report document files, figures, codes and all files that are needed to make the report).
The first page contains:
- course name: MS-E2108 Independent research projects in systems analysis
- your name
- instructor's name (if the work is done outside laboratory, the name of the company/department)
- supervisor's name.
Also add the following text so that it can be added to web:
"The document can be stored and made available to the public on the open internet pages of Aalto University. All other rights are reserved."
For more information, contact your instruction/supervisor.