Scroll down for the assignments.
There will be five rounds of weekly exercises, starting one week after the lectures. The exercises are not mandatory but strongly recommended and necessary to get a decent grade. Try to do at least part A and some of part B of each exercise round. The idea is that everyone should be able to do at least these, while part C may be very difficult and require lots of work.
Planned exercise topics
- Threat modelling (DL 2016-09-23 18:00, closed)
- Access control in Windows and Linux (DL 2016-09-30 18:00, closed)
- Software and web security 1 (DL 2016-10-07 18:00, closed)
- Software and web security 2 (DL 2016-10-14 18:00, closed)
- Network security and privacy (DL 2016-10-21 18:00, closed)