The course does not follow any particular book. However you can read material for further information.
- A. Menezes, P. van Oorschot and S. Vanstone, Handbook of Applied Cryptography
- N. Smart, Cryptography, An Introduction
- V. Shoup, A Computational Introduction to Number Theory and Algebra
- D. Stinson, Cryptography Theory and Practice
- W. Stallings, Cryptography and Network Security
- D. Knuth, The Art of Computer Programming, Volume 2: Seminumerical Algorithms
- C. Paar, J. Pelzl, Understanding Cryptography