The course has 5 different computer assignments. Choose your topic according to the last (numeric) number of your student id. If you don't have a student id, you can select any of the topics.
- If your student id's last number is 0 or 1, your computer assignment is Time Series Prediction.
- If your student id's last number is 2 or 3, your computer assignment is Classification using ELM network.
- If your student id's last number is 4 or 5, your computer assignment is Self-organizing Map.
- If your student id's last number is 6 or 7, your computer assignment is Classification using RBF network.
- If your student id's last number is 8 or 9, your computer assignment is Independent Component Analysis.
The assignment report should be written in English. Please read instructions in the individual assignment guidelines about how to return the assignments back to the assistant.
The grading of the assignment is simply accepted or failed. The assignment does not affect your grade on the course, but you must make it acceptably for getting the credit points on the course.
The deadline for returning the computer assignments is February 1, 2017. Submit your assignments via email to the course assistant.
The course assistant (Mudassar Abbas: email@example.com, room: TUAS 3175) will inform students whose computer assignments have not been accepted about the required corrections and resubmission schedule via email. Usually a computer assignment will be rejected directly only if it is quite incomplete or badly erroneous.