The course consists of
- 1 exam (30 points maximum)
- 3 assignments (15 points maximum each = 45 points).
The total points are computed with the following formula
The maximum number of total points is.
To pass the course, you need to pass two thresholds:
- you need to get at least 15 points from exam
- you need to get at least 75 / 2 = 37.5 total points
The grade is determined with a formula.
The formula produces the following grade thresholds:
- total points 37.5: grade 1
- total points 45: grade 2
- total points 52.5: grade 3
- total points 60: grade 4
- total points 67.5: grade 5