The course has 3 assignments.
Each assignment rewards 15 points, maximum.
The deadlines for the assignments are
- First assignment: 12.3, 23:55.
- Second assignment: 2.4, 23:55.
- Third assignment: 30.4, 23:55.
Submit your answers on this page (see links below).
- The assignment should be completed by one person and discussions with others are encouraged. However, your final solution must be your own. Please read the Aalto University Code of Academic Integrity and Handling Violations Thereof for further details.
- The language of the assignments is English.
- The deadline has a late submission policy: each day being late automatically reduces 3 points of the assignment. However, you cannot get negative points for each assignment.
- If you have a pressing and verifiable (e.g., by a doctor's certificate) reason that causes you to miss the deadline, you can send an email to the lecturers to request an extension (without penalty). The extension must be requested before the deadline. Otherwise, the extension will be refused.
- The submitted report should be in PDF format. (If you are using word, then export the final document as PDF).
- Do not attach any source code.
- State clearly your name and your student id in the report.
- Number your answers to correspond the questions in each assignment, and do it in order corresponding to the questions.