Note: The course starts on Monday 12th September at 10:15 in AS1 (in TUAS-building). Remember to register for the course using WebOodi.Welcome to course!
- Lectures: Includes introduction different reseach areas and contains small exercises and groups works. Participation to lectures is mandatory.
- Project work: Implemented for a particularly in
randomly selected groups of 4-6 students
- Individual work: In the form of individual learning reports
Group members will get a grade from the project work (40 %). Note: grade of an individual student can be downscaled if he/she is not active! Learning reports (40 %) will be evaluated individually and active participation in lectures (20 %) will also have effect the final grade. NOTE: Accepted group work, learning report and participation in lectures is required to pass the course!
For inquiries for further information on the course please contact any of the following course teachers:
- prof. Riku Jäntti <email@example.com>
- Course asistant Mika Nupponen <firstname.lastname@example.org>