Welcome to SGT Studio!
Projects 2017 can be followed online at:
- TANZANIA: https://tanzanitation.wordpress.com/ AND https://www.instagram.com/tanzanitation/
- MEXICO EL20: https://el20journey.wordpress.com/
- MEXICO Uxuxubí: https://blogs.aalto.fi/uxuxubi2017/
- MEXICO San Pancho: https://sanpanchoprojectblog.wordpress.com/ AND https://www.instagram.com/sanpancho_project/
- GREECE: https://liftathens.wordpress.com/ AND https://www.instagram.com/lift_project/ AND https://www.facebook.com/liftathens/?fref=ts
*Note! Only a limited amount of students is accepted into this course. Course will have 5 real-life project cases and 5-7 students are accepted in each project team. Call for application will be announced in November 2016 in MyCourses course page. Selection is based on motivation letter and suitability of your field of study to the project. Those with prerequisite courses or relevant similar background have priority. All Master's and PhD students from Aalto are eligible to apply.
Students will have to be able to travel during the course.
Teaching times will vary during spring semester. Joint weekly meetings apply only in the beginning of the course. The detailed schedule will be available in MyCourses.
Contact: Matleena Muhonen (matleena.muhonen @ aalto.fi)
*** Applications closed - course is full ***