The contact sessions (Thursdays at 14:15-16:00) are review sessions of homework exercises that the students have solved beforehand. The reviews are done by students as follows:
- In the beginning of the session the students mark to a list the exercises that they have completed. The marking is done by posting a message to the forum below.
- The students get points from the exercises that they have marked - unless they have returned PDF solutions before the session to the mailbox below.
- Each exercise is presented by one student that is randomly selected among all the students that have marked the exercise.
Recall that the lectures must be studied before the sessions and the quizzes must be completed before them as well! The homework exercises are related to the lectures and hence it is advisable watch the videos first and then do the exercises.
All the exercises papers for the rounds 1-6 are available below:
- Round 1, deadline November 3, 2016: PDF
- Round 2, deadline November 10, 2016: PDF
- Round 3, deadline November 17, 2016: PDF
- Round 4, deadline November 24, 2016: PDF
- Round 5, deadline December 1, 2016: PDF
- Round 6, deadline December 8, 2016: PDF