- Cases account for 50% of final grade, minimum 20/50 points needed in total to pass
- Done in groups of 2-5 persons
- Case descriptions are distributed in class or can be found from Chydenia 5th floor on a chair by the Logistics mailboxes and Office H-530
- There are assignment questions available below to guide your analysis - but above all, your own observations, judgment and recommendations will count when reports and presentations are to be evaluated.
- Reports in Powerpoint, Max. length of 16 slides.
- Title of file: Case name (appreviation) and last names of the team members.
- Report formatting professional and vivid
- Case reports are to be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before deadline, the start of the class due.
- Late submissions = 50% of points, sorry
Structure: brief problem statement/overview, analysis, options & recommendations, conclusions, references
- Plagiarism and freeriding will not be tolerated - cite correctly and
work as a group!
Case report evaluation
- Show your thinking: the idea is to analyze the case, not to give a summary of the case description! Give a short intro, then go straight to point. You can assume that we have read the case description and know the setting of the case pretty well.
- Depth and breadth of analysis: quality, diversity, innovativeness and relevance of your points made
- Usage of course contents in your analysis: grounding your thinking onto course contents strengthens your claims and statements
- Usage of course external sources: find academic articles to support your claims, cite correctly, report references
- Managerial reporting: consultant style, good English, clear structure, use appropriate headings, tables, figures and bullets
- Formatting: follow the instructions given! Reductions, if not..