In this course, we will learn to use the fire dynamics calculations and simulations for safety assessment, to perform evacuation simulations, and to carry out fire risk analysis of a proposed fire safety solution.
Course program by weeks
- (37): Fire risk analysis and fire statistics
- (38): Quantitative Risk Assessment (visiting lecturer: Dr. Adam Krasuski, Main School of Fire Service, Warsaw)
- (39): Evacuation simulations
- (40): Fire toxicity and life safety, ASET/RSET
- (41): Performance-based fire safety design.
- (42): Fire-PRA applications
- Fire-PRA of Nuclear Power Plants / Matti Lehto, Radiation and Nuclear Safety Authority (STUK)
- Fire and evacuation analyses of passenger ships / Juhani Nurmi, Meyer shipyard, Turku
- (43): Project work role plays