In order to support your team in doing the assignments, we will organize workshops after each lecture (exluding the first lecture). The main purpose of workshops is to provide your team a common place and time for working on the assignments, as well as get help and feedback from each other and the course staff. The workshops are organized after each lecture on Thursdays beginning at 14:15.
Although the workshops are optional in the sense that not all team members need to be present, we have found out that the workshops support team work and exchange of ideas between teams. Therefore, we highly recommend that your entire team attends them.
In addition to the practical support for team work, you have the opportunity to clarify the feedback we and other teams give after each assignment. Since each of the assignments is based on the work that you have done previously, it is important that you use this opportunity to get feedback!
During the workshops, your team will:
- get feedback from your peers and the course staff
- discuss the assignment tasks with other teams and course staff
- continue working on the assignment
- give feedback about your work
- help you with anything that feels unclear about doing the assignment
- give advice about the particular methods and models that you are expected to use
We will help you as much as we can on the practical methods, scoping, understanding the assignment tasks, etc, but your team needs to do the design and modeling work itself. There will be no "correct" answers published in the workshops.