- Max. 24 points from the oral exam, 10 points minimum required to pass
- Max. 36 points from the group exercise, 15 points minimum required to pass. The required and minimum points are equally split between the four assignments:
- Max 9 points from each assignment of the group exercise, 3.75 required to pass each (Requirements Engineering, Domain Modelling, Testing and Software Architecture Design)
- Mandatory peer review for each group assignment. Groups are required to read, write and discuss work done by maximum of two peer groups each assignment. The discussions take place at the follow-up workshops. If review is not done, or group does not send at least one member to the feedback workshops, half a point is deducted from the corresponding round final score.
- 6 extra points from active participation during lectures (individual)
- First concept map exercise grants 0,5 points and serves as diary entry for first lecture
- 8 following lectures (diary and lecture participation) grant 0,5 points each, in total of 4 points
- Second concept map exercise grants 1,5 points and serves as diary entry for recap lectures.
- 1 Extra point for participating in course feedback survey.