The Spring 2018 edition of the course starts on the 9th of April by the first lecture in the Hall T2 of CS Building, at 12 o'clock. Please see the slides of Practical Arrangements (to be linked below) for the formal course requirements and grading principles.
The tentative schedule for the course is as follows:
- April 9: Practical Arrangements and Introduction [Intro and practical arrangements] [Recap on propositional satisfiability]
- April 12: Binary Decision Diagrams [Slides]
- April 16: Advanced Normal Forms [Slides]
- April 19: Constraint Programming [Slides]
- April 23: Premises for Modern SAT Solving [Slides]
- April 26: Answer Set Programming [Slides]
- May 3: Answer Set Programming: Advanced Topics [Slides]
- May 7: Satisfiability Modulo Theories I [Slides]
- May 14: Satisfiability Modulo Theories II [Slides]
- May 17: Satisfiability Modulo Theories III [Slides]
The course is lectured by Tomi Janhunen and Tommi Junttila. Welcome to the course!