After the process (course) the student will be able:
- to recognize the phases in master’s thesis process
- to manage her/his timetable to complete the Master’s thesis process
- to set personal goals for the Master’s thesis process
- to communicate and collaborate in a multicultural learning environment
- to conduct the principles of scientific research and communication
- to give and receive feedback on Master’s thesis
Content: Setting goals for the Master’s thesis process, time management, review of scientific writing practices and available sources and tools, providing and receiving peer feedback.
Teaching methods and assesment methods:
Teaching methods are lectures and workshops
including group works. The students are asked to do assignments that will
support them to complete their Master’s thesis and keep the process alive. To
pass the course, participation in the workshops is compulsory.
Grading scale: pass / fail