Note: The course starts on Tuesday 12th September at 10:15 in AS2 (in TUAS-building). Remember to register for the course using WebOodi.
Welcome to course!
- Lectures: Includes introduction different reseach areas and contains small exercises and groups works. Participation to lectures is mandatory.
- Project work: Implemented in
randomly selected groups of 4-5 students
- Individual work: In the form of individual learning diaries
Instructions for Project work and Individual learning diaries are provided in Assignments Section of this My Courses page.
The results of the project works will be presented to the other students of the course in Workshop, which takes place on Tuesday 12.12.2017 in lecture hall AS2 (TUAS) starting already at 9:00 o'clock.
Group members will get a grade from the project work (40 %). Grade of an individual student can be downscaled if he/she is not active! Learning diaries (40 %) will be evaluated individually, and active participation in lectures (20 %) will also affect the final grade.
Note: Accepted group work, learning diaries and participation in lectures is required to pass the course!
For inquiries for further information on the course please contact any of the following course teachers:
- Prof. Riku Jäntti <firstname.lastname@example.org> or Dr. Samuli Aalto <email@example.com>
- Course assistant: Mika Nupponen firstname.lastname@example.org