Strategic co-design course (SCD) course provides an overview of strategic aspects of collaborative design in development projects. This includes:
- Strategic user collaboration; handling user communities, designs by users, user complements to products and services.
- Use of collaborative and human centered design to proactively reach business goals.
- Selection of appropriate collaborative design methods; understanding and applying selection criteria in the abstract and in the real world projects.
- Knowledge of how to embed collaborative design in development organizations.
- Collaboration strategy; how to manage user partners, user knowledge and user research in organizations.