As a pre-assignment you are asked to do following tasks:
1. Write a short essee of your expectations for the course by using the following questions as a guide:
- What are your expectations for this course?
- What would you like to get out of it?
- What are you anxious about?
- What are you excited about?
Please do not exceed 500 words but try to put together at least 250 words.
2. Bring the written assignment to the first lecture
3. Do Chapter 1 (Quick Start, pages 1-2 - 1-31) of the Matlab manual as a tutorial for the software. Those who are experienced matlab users and familiar to the topics dealt within the first chapter, can pick another chapter from the manual that you find interesting.
You should be able to find matlab from all the Aalto computers, and you can also download it to your own computer from https://download.aalto.fi/. In the course you are also able to use either your own computer or the computers in the class room.
See you on coming Tuesday!