- Is the customer need real and clearly articulated?
- Is the market clearly identified? Is competition recognized?
- How do you make your idea work? How do you make money with it?
- Is structure and presentation style clear, convincing, and engaging?
- Are sources clearly cited? (Harvard referencing)
Everyone in group gets same grade on assignment (0–20 p)
Interviews (0–5 p) benefit the group and improve personal grade
Presentations are made in a pitch-deck style (0-10 p)
- Length:10 min + 2 min Q+A
- Top 5 will pitch in front of expert panel
Reading tasks (individual assignments) (0-10 p)
- Reading 1-2 listed sources for that week
- Writing a short summary chapter (approx. 300 words)
Grading of reading tasks is based on the following:
- How good is the understanding of the theory on the topic?
- How well the knowledge is synthesized?
- Is the answer clearly structured and well written?
- Are sources properly cited? (Harvard referencing)