Welcome to the Project Management and Consulting Practice course! We have uploaded the course syllabus in the Materials section of the page. Please keep tuned for course news and updates! Looking forward to seeing you on our first lecture session on January 2nd!
NOTE : We will have our first ASSIGNMENT session for both assignment groups on THURSDAY, JANUARY 4th.
The project assignments will be done in teams. We will allocate some time in the first week assignment session to the team formation. So make sure that you participate in the first assignment session! You can use the opportunity to get to know each other better before forming the teams.
We would encourage the teams to be as diverse as possible, so in forming the teams please consider the following guidelines:
- Teams are comprised of 4 members.
- There must be at least 2 nationalities in each team.
- The teams must be mixed in terms of gender.
- It's encouraged that teams are mixed in terms of previous experience with project management.
- Each team selects a project manager among the members.
- To avoid future challenges, please make sure that your team members share the same goal of finalizing the course.
Please check the Assignments and Resources tabs for access to submission boxes and course material.