Contact Session #3
Connectivity with MEG: from preprocessing to networks. Teacher: Marijn van Vliet.
Intended learning outcomes:
- Familiarize with the preprocessing steps and recognize artefacts with MEG
- Consider methods to build functional networks
- Evaluate multiple tools to identify the most suitable for your case
During the contact session, we'll be analyzing some data with the software tools used by our group, namely MNE-Python and our own toolbox ConPy. Since for some of you, this may be the first time you use Python for data analysis, your pre-assignment for the contact session is to get a decent Python environment up and running:
- Follow the installation instructions for Python + MNE-Python + ConPy here:
- Complete the exercise in the accompanying Jupyter notebook. The installation instructions will tell you where to find it and how to open it.
MEG connectivity exerciseYou can find the files you need for the connectivity exercise at the bottom of this page. Unzip the file somewhere and run the Jupyter notebook inside.
Lecture slides and material
Slides and materials will be uploaded at the bottom of this page.
If you couldn't make it to the first contact session, please catch up with the others with the assignment here below.