A maximum 5 minute presentation followed by 5 minutes a Q&A where the instructor and fellow classmates probe your initial idea and give suggestions. In this pitch presentation:
- Outline the consumer-behavior phenomenon your group has chosen
- Give the audience an appropriate background or contextual elaboration
- Why is it important?
- What is the "scale" of the phenomenon (in terms of number of people involved, in terms of dollar value etc.)
- What is the "marketing activity" aroud the phenomenon (i.e. which brands or companies are involved, which consumer groups are affected)
Also, bring a printout for the instructor to the pitch session with the following information:
- a cover sheet containing a) the names and student numbers of each of your group members, b) your tentative project title;
- a max two-page (double spaced) containing a) your tentative project title (again); b)the option you are choosing; c) the specific topic of your project; and d) your agument for the importance of the topic.
Attending the pitch session is compulsory for everyone, even if not all memebers group participates in the pitch (highly recommended). Attendance will be taken. After the class, your group can meet briefly with the instructor for further comments.