Compulsory readings before class:
- Nudge - Biases and Blunders
- Chapter 1: The Truth About Relativity
- Chapter 2: The Fallacy of Supply and Demand
- Dijksterhuis, A., Smith, P. K., Van Baaren, R. B., & Wigboldus, D. H. (2005). The unconscious consumer: Effects of environment on consumer behavior. Journal of Consumer Psychology, 15, 193-202.
- Strahan, E. J., Spencer, S. J., & Zanna, M. P. (2002). Subliminal priming and persuasion: Striking while the iron is hot. Journal of Experimental Social Psychology, 38, 556-568.
- Kahneman, D. (2003) A perspective on judgment and choice: Mapping bounded rationality. American Psychologist, 58, 697-720.
- Schacter, D. (1999). The seven sins of memory: Insights from psychology and cognitive neuroscience. American Psychologist, 54, 182-203.
- Bargh, J., 2002. Losing Consciousness : Automatic Influences on Consumer Judgement, Behavior, and Motivation. Journal of Consumer Research, 29(September), pp.280-285.