Welcome to the 77E2400 Business Presentations Group L01 workspace. You'll find our course schedule below.
Please note that all other materials, including the pre-work, assignments and readings, are in the drop-down menu in the top left-hand corner of the workspace. Materials will become available once registration is complete.
SESSION 1: 23 January
- Course overview: objectives, assignments, schedule
- Introductory relational presentations (prepared pre-course)
- Communicating strategically
- Impromptu presentations
- Presenting by objective: Competing Values Communication Framework
Preparation for session 2
- Prepare CVCF presentation 1 including strategy outline (A1). Due 30.1.
- Read inputs 1, 2 & 3
- View TED presentations and prepare for class discussion: Oliver here, Sinek here and Rosling here
SESSION 2: 30 January
- CVCF: focus on your presentation
- High impact intros and outros
- Objective-driven presentation 1 with peer feedback
- Discussion of TED videos
Preparation for session 3
- Read inputs 4 & 5 and articles 1 & 2
- Prepare CVCF presentation 2 (transformational). Description due 08.30, 6.2 (A2)
- Read through final team presentation case
SESSION 3: 6 February
- Crafting effective visuals: review own presentation slides
- Objective-driven presentation 2 (transformational) with peer feedback
- Start preparing the final team presentation
Preparation for session 4
- Write critical appraisal of objective-driven presentations 1 & 2 (A3). Due 08.30, Wednesday, 13.2.
- Read articles 3 & 4
- Prepare final team presentation
SESSION 4: 13 February
- Presentation coaching
- Final team presentations with lecturer and peer feedback (A4)
View video and write critical appraisal (A5). Due 08.30, Wednesday, 20.2