Course feedback summary
Please find the summary of the student feedback of the 2018-2019 course here.
After the course the student will be able
- to adopt the code of conduct of the academic community.
- to set personal goals for effective learning and skills development.
- to communicate and collaborate in a multicultural and multidisciplinary learning environment.
- to identify opportunities for academic entrepreneurship and career development.
- to work safely in laboratory and conduct the principles of scientific research and communication.
Course schedule is depicted in Fig. 1.
Figure 1. Course schedule and deadlines. Please see details in the sections Period I-V, events.
Completing the course
- Please, give constructive feedback already during the course!
- Finalizing the course later will be much more difficult!
- Students with Aalto B.Sc. can obtain 1 cr by completing ALC course’s career planning exercises
- complete all course assignments: 8 in total (Information Search Exersise, 3 x Intercultural Communication Ex., Master's Thesis Review Ex., 3 x Circular Economy Workshop Ex.) .
- complete 4 of quizzes (published after sessions 1-3, 7, and 8).
- meet at least twice with your academic advisor.
- attend the feedback sessions (January and April).
- participate Career Forum.