In this course you'll get to learn some history of computer graphics, see plenty of examples and create your artwork for oldschool platforms using today's tools. Teaching takes place at 10:15–16:00 at computer classroom G202 in Väre.
- Monday, May 20: Introduction, PETSCII text art with Markku Reunanen (slides below)
- Tuesday, May 21: Vector display graphics with Derek Holzer
- Wednesday, May 22: Early pixel and game graphics with Tero Heikkinen
- Thursday, May 23: Advanced pixel graphics with Tero Heikkinen
- Friday, May 24: Finishing your works, exhibition at 13:00
"Cosmic Bakery", a text graphics animation for the Commodore 64 by Marq