The lectures are from 13:15 to 15:00 on Thursdays each week. Note that we're not always in the same classroom – check each date.
- Jan 10: Kickoff, forming the groups, examples (Q101)
- Jan 17: Theory tutoring (G202)
- Jan 24: Theory presentations (F101)
- Jan 31: Benchmarking and concept brainstorming (F101)
- Feb 7: Scenarios (F101) – What is a scenario?
- Feb 14: Guest lecture: Teemo Tebest from YLE – National Broadcasting Company (R102)
- Feb 28: Prototype sketching (Q101)
- Mar 7: User testing with paper prototypes (Q101) – Prototyping for Tiny Fingers
- Mar 14: MA applicant interview week, no session
- Mar 21: Data analysis (Q101) – Data analysis and ERD
- Mar 28: Mockups (Q101)
- Apr 4: Animating the mockups with Antti Hietaniemi (G202)
- Apr 18: Tutoring (Q101)
- Apr 25: Final presentations (Q101)
May 28: Demo Day. The last deadline for the prototypes – but only if you show it there :)
Note that there is no teaching during workshop weeks.