TOPIC: Power converters and regulators.
How to do the course:
- Presentation with duration of 1x45 minutes on a selected topic. Presentation slides will be delivered to other students.
- Homework exercises from each presentation. Student will prepare a homework exercise related to the presentation all other students will do the homework,the student will grade the answers.
Topics for the presentations:
- Buck Converters, Inductor reduction techniques and Charge pump topologies (Pilawa, Ma&Bondade, etc.) 27.03.2019
- Switched-capacitor power converters and power loss on Switched-capacitor power converters (Pilawa, Ma&Bondade, etc.) 03.04.2019
- Reconfigurable switched-capacitor power converters (Ma&Bondade, etc.) 17.04.2019
- Interleaving regulation in switched-capacitor power converters (Ma&Bondade, etc) 24.04.2019
- Hybrid SC, soft charging operation (Pilawa, etc.) 08.05.2019
- Hybrid SC, resonant operation (Pilawa, etc.) 15.05.2019
- Flying capacitor multi-level converters (Pilawa, etc.) 22.05.2019
- Wireless power transfer techniques. 29.05.2019
Kindly mention your selected topics in general discussions so that everybody can be aware of the selections.