After completing the course, you are able to:
- Explain the basic principles of information processing in neural circuits
- Define coding information and reconstruction of stimuli based on neural information
- Quantify the information content of a spike train
- Analyze the fundamental constraints arising from noise on neural circuit function
- Perform basic mathematical analysis to characterize neural signals and noise
- Explain the basic requirements for fidelity and specificity of neural circuit function
- Give examples of neural circuit computations and neural codes in well-defined neural circuits.
Ignore upcoming events present in the right. Kindly follow below schedule.