Peer feedback sessions on assignment proposals
The idea of the session is to give and get feedback on case assignment proposals. The feedback is given using dialogue method, which will be introduced to the students at the beginning of the session. How to get prepared?
- Choose one session to participate (students
working together with the same assignment participate the same session, and
only one student enrolls).
- Read other groups’ proposal before the session (these will be emailed to you) and be prepared to discuss following issues:
- Topic of the proposal: Interesting? Understandable? Suitable in scope and scale?
- Objectives of the proposal: Interesting? Understandable? Suitable in scope and scale?
- Case description: Understandable?
- Empirical data to be used: Feasible?
- Other things that you consider relevant to discuss and highlight