The contact sessions (Tuesdays 14:15-16:00 in TU7 (1200-1201) at Maarintie 8 (TUAS)) are discussion sessions of lecture and homework exercises that the students have (preferably) solved beforehand. The homeworks should be returned latest on the day of the contact session (except the first). Recall that the lectures must be studied before the sessions and the quizzes must be completed before them as well! The homework exercises are related to the lectures and hence it is advisable watch the videos first and then do the exercises.
At least 50% (9/18) of homework exercises must be completed and completing at least 80% (15/18) of exercises gives a +1 grade increase. Finishing all quizzes gives one extra exercise point.
The deadline for exercise is the day of the corresponding contact session
The exercises are from the course book and they are as follows:
- Exercises 3.1, 3.2, 3.3 (contact session 30.10., deadline 1.11.)
- Exercises 4.1, 4.2, 4.6 (contact session 6.11., deadline 6.11.)
- Exercises 5.2, 5.3, 5.4 (contact session 13.11., deadline 13.11.)
- Exercises 8.1, 8.2, 9.1 (contact session 20.11., deadline 20.11.)
- Exercises 8.3, 8.4, 8.5 (contact session 27.11., deadline 27.11.)
- Exercises 10.2, 10.4, 10.5 (contact session 4.12., deadline 4.12.)
- Project work start (contact session 11.12., project topics by 11.12.)