I. Learning Outcomes and Core Content 15.4.-26.4.2019
Learning Outcomes: After this module you will be able to
- recognize the importance of curriculum work in course design
- identify the importance of the constructive alignment
- practice how to set learning outcomes
- select the content based on the idea of core curriculum
During this module, your learning assignments are (5):
1. Watch the videos DL at the latest 26.4.2019
- Familiarize yourself with given reading material which you can find below.
3. Participate to theme discussion DL 17.4.-26.4.2019 (Find your group's Theme discussion forum under Peer Groups and activities -topic (on the left)
4. Write a course plan version 2.0 DL 26.4.2019 (Find your group's Course Plan -forum under Peer Groups and activities -topic (on the left)
- Write the version 2.0 of your course plan: include learning outcomes and core content analysis to it. Attach your plan to your own peer groups Course plan discussion forum
Chapter 6: Constructively aligned teaching and assessment, 95-110
Chapters 7-8: Designing constructively aligned outcomes-based teaching and learning, 113-159
Levander, L. & Mikkola, M. (2009). Core Curriculum Analysis: A Tool for Educational Design, The Journal of Agricultural Education and Extension, 15:3, 275-286. DOI: 10.1080/13892240903069785.