Learning Outcomes: After this module you are able to
- select methods for collecting feedback
- discuss and evaluate how teaching methods and feedback are used in your discipline.
During this module, your learning assignments are:
1. Reading task DL at the latest 14.6.2019
- Focus on student Feedback and course development process
2. Course plan Final version DL 14.6.2019
- Write the final version of your course plan and include topics:
- How you plan to collect student feedback (during and after a course)
- How you plan to utilize it in course development.
- Submit your course plan to Drop box for final course plan (Course plan: template, versions and drop box for versions 4.0 and final).
3. Peer Groups' Case-solutions DL 3.6.2019 and comments and discussion DL 3.-10.6.2019
- Familiarize yourself with other groups' Case solutions and at least comment the solution made for your group's written case DL 10.6.2019.
Read two chapters:A handbook for teaching and learning in higher education: enhancing academic practice. Edited by Heather Fry, Steve Ketteridge, Stephanie Marshall. New York ; Routledge, 2009.
a) Chapter 13 “Assuring quality and standards in teaching" pp. 161-175
b) Chapter 14 “The evaluation of teaching” 176-187