Please reflect on your experience using the Procountor AIS and the MyAdvisor AI-powered reporting tool.
1) In particular, think of what steps are prone to mistakes, what effects these could have and how you will take this knowledge into account in the future.
2) What steps are prone to fraud and how would you control for fraud.
3) Relate the assignment to the lecture content of this course (this implies that you should do the assignment after all lectures were attended).
4) Present your opinion on using an AI-powered reporting/controlling tool.
5) What functions do you consider most beneficial?
The assignment should be about five pages long. Quality will be appreciated more than quantity. You can achieve a maximum of 10 points.
My suggestion for solving this assignment would be to brainstorm on each question as a group. If you split the assignment and do the questions individually according to the allocated tasks you will miss out on the crucial learning part of this assignment.