Compulsory readings before class (class assignment/exam 2 based on):
- Predictably Irrational
- Chapter 5 The Influence of Arousal
- Chapter 9 The Effect of Expectations
Daiane (2015), “Selling, Sharing, and Everything in Between: The Hybrid
Economics of Collaborative Networks, ” Journal of Consumer Research, 42 (1),
- Shiv, B. & Fedorikhin, A., 1999. Heart and Mind in Conflict: The Interplay of Affect and Cognition in Consumer Decision Making. Journal of Consumer Research, 26(3), pp.278–292.
- Belk, Russell. "You are what you can access: Sharing and collaborative consumption online." Journal of business research 67.8 (2014): 1595-1600.
- Aspara, Jaakko, and Kristina Wittkowski. "Sharing-Dominant Logic?
Quantifying the Association between Consumer Intelligence and Choice of
Social Access Modes." Journal of Consumer Research 46.2 (2018): 201-222.