Practical Matters regarding Homework Assignments
- Submit your solutions to the problem set at the latest at 17:00 on Tuesdays. The deadlines for the assignments are strict in that sense MyCourses does not accept your submission even one second later.
- Submit ONE PDF file in which you collect all your solutions and supporting materials. Otherwise, your submission will not be graded.
- Please include NAME and STUDENT NUMBER at the beginning of your answer sheet.
- Submission by email or paper is NOT accepted.
- There are 5 problem sets (PS) in total. Each PS is graded on the scale of 10. For example, if you get 8 points out of total 11 points for that assignment, your final grade for the assignment would be (8/11)*10 = 7.3 points. The total point for each PS might be different.
- There will be an extra problem set available before the exam. The extra PS will be graded in the same way as the previous PS, such that the maximum grade of the extra PS is equal to 10. The grade of the extra PS will be added to total exercises points such that points earned from the extra PS allow one to replace one of the previous assignments with the lowest grade. Note, however, the maximum point you can get from homework assignments is 50.
- Assignments are individual work.
- Co-operation is allowed in making them, but everyone should return their own distinctive version of solutions.
- Aalto University Code of Academic Integrity and Handling Thereof: https://into.aalto.fi/display/ensaannot/Aalto+University+Code+of+Academic+Integrity+and+Handling+Violations+Thereof
Teaching assistant: Sheng Dai (email@example.com)