Please return here your project work. You should include:
1) Project work.
Return both the final rendered image, video etc. and the original
Chimera, PovRay or Blender files. Any scientific topic is fine, but you
must use at least two programs.
2) Learning diary. Briefly describe and reflect what you have done (returned individually, even if the project is carried out in a small group). Target length for the diary is 2000 words and 4 Figures.
- What you did? Describe a) the lectures that you attended, b) your project work and c) the self-study that you have done.
- Why did you do it? How was it useful? What learning outcomes did it cover?
- Reaction? Make brief notes on your emotional response to the activity: notice the affective dimension to your learning. It allows you to build a picture of yourself as a learner.
- Learned? Make brief notes on all that you think that you learned from the lectures, project or self-study. These notes are where you make your learning conscious, which improves both the quantity and quality of your learning.
3) Presentation. Include a link to your online published work.