|Time & place||lecture hall T2 on Wednesdays at 12:15pm - 2:00pm, starting on Wednesday, September 11|
The Autumn 2019 edition of the course starts on the September 11th with the first lecture in the Hall T1 of CS Building, at 12:15. Please see the slides of Practical Arrangements (to be linked below once the course starts) for the
formal course requirements and grading principles. The materials for each round can be found in the corresponding chapter in the "Online exercises" page (opened once the course begins).
The tentative schedule for the course is as follows:
- September 11: Practical Arrangements and Introduction [slides, including grading principles], Propositional logic
- September 18: SAT solvers
- September 25: Constraint Programming
- October 2: Binary Decision Diagrams [slides, textbook, support material]
- October 9: Symbolic state space search with BDDs [slides + textbook]
- October 16: State-space search through satisfiability [slides + textbook]
- October 30: Specification languages, modal and temporal logics [slides + textbook]
- November 6: Model-checking in verification, bounded model-checking, abstraction, abstraction refinement [slides]
- November 13: Satisfiability Modulo Theories I
- November 20: Satisfiability Modulo Theories II
If you need help for the online exercises of the course, please attend exercise sessions which are typically organized on Thursdays 16:15-18:00 in the computer room Y342a of Otakaari 1 building. Bug reports etc can be submitted to the MyCourses
"General discussion" forum below.
The course is lectured by Jussi Rintanen and Tommi Junttila. Welcome to the course!