The University is doing its best to keep all
remaining courses running remotely when it is possible to do so. To ensure that we can keep ‘Criticism as positive tool’ - 06.04.2020
-09.04.2020 we have changed the course structure to make it more
suitable for remote teaching.
Here is an overview of the updated course structure:
1. All students will send Timothy a PDF of their most recent series of works presented as a dummy book. This will be accompanied by a personal statement, and an index of the photographs by title, size and edition number.
2. Timothy will then call each student individually by whatsup or Skype and help them to organize a solo exhibition based on their book concept.
3. The students will then trade digital portfolio’s between each other to enable them to join in a group discussion of how they interpret each other’s ideas. This will most likely take place on the Zoom platform.
4. The students will create a solo exhibition using the newly developed portfolio as a map for the imaginary exhibition. The newly created book dummy will be critically edited with the statement to produce a small personal catalog of 8-10 images, inside 3-4 interior pages plus front and back covers. The catalogue will be used to showcase a potential exhibition of each students work.
5. Each student will check in with Timothy daily for a personal review of their work and then be assigned to another student to cross referencing ideas on their individual projects.
6. At the end of the course, all students will have a ready exhibition plan and a catalogue to showcase the potential exhibition.
A more detailed timetable will be announced and sent out closer to the start date. If you have any questions, please contact course assistant Daniel Court: email@example.com.