Please, observe in the image how to attach the heat sinks to the RPi 4.
- Task 1: http://snippi.com/s/dc6utvh
- Task 2: http://snippi.com/s/s45zpjj
Learn more about GPIO Zero library: https://gpiozero.readthedocs.io/en/stable/recipes.html#
- Task 3: http://snippi.com/s/hwbztbl
- Task 4: http://snippi.com/s/sezahus or http://snippi.com/s/hnqiwwt
- Task 5: Motion-sensor, Linear-sensor
Managing a small JSON-style database locally.
Using Cron to manage timers for files.
NOTICE: We have received some feedback regarding a possible bug when running the snips in this exercise. On some devices, the system doesn't properly utilize the tinyDB library via command window. We are aware of this and trying to correct it. There might be conflicts in the ways some file systems have been set up in your Pi resulting in this. If the issue is very stubborn and you cannot fix it in moderate time do not get stuck with it, just continue with other assignments.