This experiment is about Bad is stronger than Good -pattern. The experiment consists of six consecutive parts:
1. A questionnaire about your feelings before the experiment (10:15 - 10:30)
2. A point lottery in which you decide whether you want to participate in any of the three draws and then select your numbers for each round you want to participate in (10:30 - 10:45)
3. Throwing the dice for the rounds (by Kalevi K.) and informing you about the result (10:45 - 11:00). Throwing video is now available!
4. A questionnaire about your feelings after the experiment (11:00 - 11:15)
5. Summary of the results (by KK) has been published!
6. Each student shall submit a brief reflection essay about the experiment
See also the attached instruction document.