DescriptionThe project work will focus on a subject chosen by the student, among a list of themes proposed by the teachers.
This is a reading exercise where a group of 1-2 students reads a selected research article related to the course theme. Based on the article, the group writes an essay of 3-4 pages and prepares a 15-20 min presentation where the following four key points will be discussed:
- Objective: What is the goal of the research?
- Motivation: Why is the research worth carrying out?
- Results: What are the main results obtained?
- Evaluation: What is your own estimate of the usefulness of the results?
- Mon 7 Oct 2019 12:00. You should email to the lecturer a copy of the article that you propose to read.
- Thu 17 Oct 2019 12:15-15:00. Project workshop where presentations are given. You should email your written essay as pdf attachment to the lecturer.