Welcome to do the Personal Project in 2019–2020!
Master's Programme in Interior Architecture
The Personal Project (PET) is an individual study project. The student develops the personal project based on her own interests in the field of interior architecture and completes it during the first year of MA studies. The project can be:
- A written reflection on the theoretical and conceptual challenges of design
- Research conducted together with the research teams of the department or externally
- Design project or artistic project
- More open-ended exploration into a particular area, question or problem
The course comprises a kick-off meeting and final conference, tutoring meetings and independent work. The work is documented in a reflective project report that should include the project plan, documentation of the process, final results and evaluation of what was learned. Each project is assigned a tutor from the teaching staff. The course begins and ends with a joint conference in September, where the previous year's results are presented to students who are starting the course.
The workload is 5 credits, of which the
project comprises 4 cr and the common sessions + conference presentation
(in September 2020) 1 cr. When planning the size and scope of your
project, consider that 4 cr means about 100 working hours.
FINAL PRESENTATIONS OF PET 2019–2020: Wed 23th September 2020 (at 12–17)
- Detailed schedule published later, the session takes place via Zoom
12 min. presentations + short break every hour
Recommended Personal Project Timeline
- End of October 2019: Contact a tutor (and join a tutoring group)
- End of November 2019: Upload your project plan
- End of March 2020: First full draft/abstract/x
- September 23th 2020: Submit finished project report to MyCourses
- September 23th 2020: Final presentations via Zoom
- October 2020: Receive 5 credits and grade 1-5