Due to the coronavirus situation, we are making changes to course arrangements. We are moving to remote teaching and postponing some of the deadlines. All information on other course pages in MyCourses has been updated. Here is a list of all the changes that have been made. This list will be updated and students notified via announcements if further changes are made.
- All remaining lectures will be done remotely as either streamed online lectures or pre-recorded lectures.
- In March, the remote lectures will be pre-recorded and made available for later viewing.
- In April and May, the remote lectures will be live lectures organized through Zoom at the scheduled lecture time. The lectures will also be made available for later viewing.
- Lectures can be discussed through comments on videos or through the general discussion forum. If necessary, additional Q&A videos will be recorded to answer the questions.
lecture on Tue 17.3. will be postponed to
Wed 18.3.Fri 20.3. It is a pre-recorded lecture that will be posted sometime during the day.
- Pre-lecture assignment 3: Mon 16.3. deadline postponed to Wed 18.3. at 10.00.
Individual blog posts
- Individual blog posts relating to the Knowledge lecture: Mon 16.3. deadline postponed to Wed 18.3. at 10.00
- Individual blog posts relating to the Learning lecture: Mon 23.3. deadline postponed to Wed 25.3. at 10.00.
- Interim draft: Thu 19.3. deadline postponed to Thu 26.3. at 18.00
- Full draft: Thu 9.4. deadline postponed to Thu 16.4. at 18.00
- Peer feedback: Thu 16.4. deadline postponed to Thu 23.4. at 18.00
- Deadlines moved from 10.00 to 18.00
Teacher feedback for the group assignment
- Teacher feedback sessions are organized either face-to-face or remotely. We will monitor the situation and organize all sessions remotely if necessary. All student groups can choose to have a remote session.
- Teacher feedback sessions for the interim draft: all sessions organized during week 14.
- Possible teacher feedback for the full draft: if requested, a session will be organized during week 17.
- Office hours will be available only remotely through a Zoom meeting
- If need to arrange a remote meeting outside of office hours, contact me by e-mail.