Theme of the day: Self-assessment
Before, please do the pre-assignment for which you find the instructions in its' own section.
- Introduction, - Basic concepts concerning assessment by jigsaw-method, Getting to know each other, defining learning goals (12.15-14)
- Self-assessment (14-15.45).
We will focus on self-assessment by e.g. by exploring and discussing the topic: how and in what situations it is meaningful to use self-assessment, meaning students assessing their own work, for formative or summative purposes.
- Video 6 min concerning implementing self-assessment for summative purpose in university mathematics at master level
- Example of implementation in first year large course
- Designing rubrics together