This course is intended to 2. year USchool students.
Compulsory prerequisite: CS-E3900 USchool Intro.
The course is jointly organized by the three schools of USchool. The course consists of three lectures, tutoring sessions, study of user experience work in companies, team work presentations, and a reflection report.
27.11.2019 14-16 @ A106, T-building, Konemiehentie 2
- Course kick-off
- Lecture on Organizational UX maturity by prof. Marko Nieminen
04.12.2019 14-16 @ Eficode, Pohjoinen rautatienkatu 25
- UX Research Director Raino Vastamäki on UX and human-centred design work in real life
11.12.2019 14-16 @ Väre, F102, Otaniementie 14
- Lecture on planning the field study by prof. Virpi Roto
- Field study planning in teams
- Field work in teams completed
22.01.2020 14-16 @ University of Helsinki, Siltavuorenpenger 3, Athena 166
- Field work result presentations by the teams
29.01.2020 13:30-16 @ Väre, R106, Otaniementie 14
- Last results presentation
- Kick-off workshop for personal career planning
05.02.2020 14-16 @ one's own school
SCI: A237, Konemiehentie 2
ARTS: E106, Otaniementie 14
- Personal plan discussions with students & teacher from the same discipline
- Report submission: Personal plan continuing your career around the USchool topics