Learning Outcomes: After this module you are able to
- select methods for collecting feedback
- discuss and evaluate how teaching methods and feedback are used in your discipline.
During this module, your learning assignments are:
1. Reading task DL at the latest 5.3.2020
- Focus on student Feedback and course development process
2. See the video DL at the latest 5.3.2020
3. Course plan Final version DL 10.3.2020
- Write the final version of your course plan and include topics:
- How you plan to collect student feedback (during and after a course)
- How you plan to utilize it in course development.
- Submit your course plan to Drop box for final course plan (Course plan: template, versions and drop box for versions 4.0 and final).
3. Peer Groups' Case-solutions DL 1.3.2020 and comments and discussion DL 1.-10.3.2020
- Familiarize yourself with other groups' Case solutions and at least comment the solution made for your group's written case DL 10.3.2020