Group project work for 5 cr course:
Your own climate project
Make a project plan of a climate relevant project. It can be almost anything! Use your imagination & what you have learned during the course.
- Small scale or big scale, anything that has some (positive) impact on climate
- Mitigation, adaptation, raising awareness
- Technical solutions, business ideas, behavioral aspects, education, art project, ideas for city planning, agriculture, eating, transport, etc. etc.
Requirements and deadlines:
- 7 min. presentation in Pecha Cucha style on Friday 22nd May 16-18
- Presented online, all groups should be present
- Presentation in English
- Return your presentation slides by Friday 22th May 12:00
- If your group cannot be present at the session, please inform teacher about that. Then you should make a video presentation to be shown at the session.
- Concise report of 3-5 pages (+ figures) explaining your idea by Tuesday 26th May
- Report either in English or Finnish
- See more detailed instructions in the file below.
- One submission per group is enough.
Assessment by the teachers + group self-assessment.
Instructions for the project work: "Your own climate project"
- Table of opponents in project work presentation session on Friday 22.5.
Climate Project presentations slides for the session on Friday 22.5. at 16:15-18:00