Alexei GloukhovtsevContact: firstname.lastname(at)aalto.fi.Over six weeks, the course will cover the following themes:
- Marketing ROI
- Causal inference in marketing (A/B testing and experiments)
- Marketing mix modeling
- Customer analytics
- Machine learning for marketers
- Online lectures on Tuesdays 15:15-17:00.
- Online exercise sessions on Thursdays 15:15-17:00.
Software used in the courseWe will be using R Studio to work on the exercises (note: no prior experience in R or other programming languages is required or expected of you!)
- 5 Independent exercise sets (40% of your grade). Exercise sets will be published on Tuesdays and will be due on the following week's Thursday. There will be no exercise set published on the final week of the course.
- Final exam (60% of your grade). The exam will be held online on December 9th at 13:00.
We will primarily be using Microsoft Teams for video lectures, study groups, and communicating throughout the course. Once the registration period for the course is over, accepted students will receive a link to the Teams course environment.
Given the current situation, flexibility is naturally the name of the game. We may (and likely will!) adapt the above course structure as the course progresses and we find out what works well and what doesn’t.
Here is the material ahead of next week's interactive sessions on analytics for market segmentation. This time there's a video, presentation slides, and an article. See you next week!
The first final exam will available here on the 9th of December between 13:00 and 16:00.
The second final exam will be available on the 5th of February between 14:00-17:00