Want to advance change in a topic or organisation you care about? In this interdisciplinary course, participants will work to analyze and redesign chosen experiences using service design tools. The bachelor-level course is open to all Aalto students and the open university, where the diverse perspectives are utilized in class. The majority of the course workload comes from applying the introduced tools between workshops.
After the course, students will be
- familiar with the service design process and selected key tools
- able to deconstruct experiences and analyze related stakeholder data
- able to apply selected tools to design experiences based on identified needs
- design small scale experiments to test generated concepts
- able to take an active role in developing the communities they are involved in
The course is organized into 5 modules:
Questions? Don't hesitate to contact MSc Antti Surma-aho, MA Senni Kirjavainen or prof. Tua Björklund. Looking forward to seeing you in January!